Monday, December 20, 2010

IN COIMBATORE

IN COIMBATORE
The date is on 7th October when we reached the Coimbatore campus for placements where our placements are going to start on 8th and our first company is Infosys we started to prepare for the test from that afternoon and me and sainath planned to study together for the placements and he doesn’t have a laptop  so I went to his room and studied together till dinner and after that vamsi also joined us as there was no time to complete that I was a little bit serious and studied and I slept at 1am and I remembered all the answers of the previous papers and next day the presentation was at 8:30 am and it started and the presentation was good and we were given seating in the IT block and the exam was good and they told the results will be out at 2:30 and we students from all the campuses were waiting outside the block for the names and then they told that first the interview will be for Bangalore and kollam students and the rest will have interview on 9th and they kept the list and I started to search for my name and there were 19 lists kept there and I started to see from the back and all the names are there and but my name is not there and everyone is crowded there and I went list by list and I am full of sweat and at last my name is in the page no 5 and I am very happy and I went on to search for the panel and then I reached to the 3rd floor and then they called my name and I was after narendra and everyone is coming  out after 5 min and my name is called and it was a HR  round and the interviewer was a lady and  she asked me to tell about myself and I told about my extra circular activities and about my participation in the TRANSITIONS’10 and she asked about my team in the compition and my role in the movie and at last she asked do u have any questions to ask I told no and she told thank u and then same from me I left the room and then in the night after dinner every one is going to submit the form and I also went and then submitted and this is with Infosys but they called everyone to ask for the forms but nobody knows about it and so much time is wasted and then the next company was cognizant which was on 10th and the test is as same as Infosys but the there is both technical and Hr rounds in the interview I can’t make up the test I am not qualified in the test so I felt very bad about it so I started to study for Wipro which contains technical questions in the test so I studied c and c++ and I prayed to god very much and I went to test the sections were changed and there were IT students in our class so I sat side of them but I did all the quant questions and I kept verbal flukes and I copied some technical questions but here also I can’t make u[ the test I am not qualified and that’s it from then on started to wait for the results as full of tension whether I will get selected or not and my friends got permission to go out and have lunch and I went in the name of shabaz and we went to the Haryana daba me along with 10 more friends went there and we ate there and had nons with Hyderabad curry and 2 more items and at last we reached to hostel and in the middle of these days our 7th sem results are out and we are tensed of how many marks I got whether I passed everything or not and at last on 14th the results are out  and the results are first told to be out by 2:00pm and then postponed to 4:30pm and then at last they started to announce and they started first with the Coimbatore campus and then with the amritapuri campus and then at last with the Bangalore almost everyone in the pandal left only we are there and everyone is tensed at most I am more tensed as I attended only one interview and then first started with the ece dept and cse and eee and then eie came and at last my name is about to come and I am shivering and my friends caught hold my hand and then they told my name V N K SAI KRISHNA G in INFOSYS and then I shouted and went out and I called my parents and to all my relatives to tell this to everyone and then I heard that arun and lokesh are not selected to any company and went to search for them and then I met arun and encouraged him and then we started to plan for getting the permission and go home and we wrote letter and went and there was a huge rush and we stood there but at last they told they will not give and they told us to stay and we thought of going and meeting them the next day and next day morning they started to give but they we need to show the train ticket and then take the gate pass to go and we packed everything and we need to start by evening bus and we booked the ticket and me , anudeep ,and sainath  booked the ticket and konda,gowtham,harsha,and some more are there in the same bus and we 4 people booked the cab and we asked gopi,tarun to join with us and we reached the bus stand and then I went to a near by hotel along with gopi and tarun for eating the dinner and the food is good I ate idly,dosa and ordered fruit salad and then done with it and we got into the  bus and it is airavat and we reached the Bangalore (hosur road)by 5:00am on 16th dec from there we went to the collage ,I was very tired and I slept and woke up at 9:30am and vinay asked me if  I want to go along with him to the temple and I told ok and gopi also told he will come and we went to the gate to inform them and they told us to get permission from the warden and I felt very bad about the collage I thought In my mind what kind of people they are  and they will not change at all and we went to canteen and ate parrota and came back to hostel and the other people left at 3:30pm and I left at 4:00pm and reached the kr.puram bus stand at 5:00 and sainath also came and  we got into the bus it is very good and the seating is good ,the interior is good, and there are two lcd TVs and at last everything is good, and we got down in vij at 4:00 am on 17th

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...